Mission Statement:

I will give excellence.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pictures!

I've finally figured out how to add pictures from my phone! So far, I've added visual aids to some of the Tampa Trip and Pinstripe Bowl posts, so enjoy. More will follow.

Otherwise, the game goes on pretty much as before. Seven-plus inches of rain Sunday night into Labor Day Monday, meaning my front lawn got a good drink. Friday will be a rake and mow day. We camped out most of the day, watching The Right Stuff in all its three-plus hour entirety.

And football season is here in Alabama. The First Lady and I are newly-minted season ticket holders, section NN (upper deck, north end zone), row 15. This means we're roughly in Azerbaijan as we watch the game.

But we're there, and we stayed for the first three quarters of a season-opening win over Kent State. We had to leave early due to my work, but we saw what we needed to see. And let's just say Parking Services did us no favors that day, and let it go at that.

After my shift, I got home in time to see Kansas State score a TD and win (thankfully, I missed five purple turnovers), and to read about (no TV) a UTEP rally from two scores down to win in overtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment