Mission Statement:

I will give excellence.

Friday, November 20, 2009

New Guy!

A good friend of mine recently offered me a chance to write/post on his blog, so as to maintain and sharpen my writing skills. I posted, once, but it kinda felt out of place, so that's why I'm here.

This is my first attempt at blogging... I'd thought about it before, but wondered whether I'd stay with it for more than 20 minutes before losing interest. I still may, but I decided (thanks to Dr. Emmet Brown) 'what the hell.'

I don't want to share everything all at once, but here are the basics: I live in Tuscaloosa, Alabama with my wife Ann, who is my best friend on the planet. We were married in June and moved to the Deep South the first of August. She works at UA, and I'm knocking on a lot of doors, shaking a lot of hands and meeting a lot of people as I try to find a job. I've got a lot of things going on, and those, too, will come out over time.

So thanks for stopping by, and welcome aboard.

1 comment:

  1. Joe is a lost puppy and he needs a place of his own. But he's a good egg and people should read his drivel.

    See you in 25 days brother.

    ReplyDelete