Mission Statement:

I will give excellence.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

BOWL TRIP!

The First Lady and I are unabashed K-State fans. She much moreso than I, since she's a native Kansan and has two degrees from KSU. I've devoted a lot of space here talking about the trip we took to KSU's Pinstripe Bowl in December of 2010-- truly a marvelous time.

This year, we're headed to the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, as our Kansas State Wildcats play Arkansas in the Cotton Bowl, January 6. It's been a remarkable season for the Cats, and defibrillator sales should have spiked in Manhattan, Kansas. The Cats have gone 10-2 in the regular season, far exceeding anyone's expectations. Even ours.


I am truly looking forward to this year's trip, since I am no longer a bowl trip virgin. So much to see, so much to do and so much fun out there for the taking. We expect to see more of our friends this time around, as well as catch up with some others.

Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment