Mission Statement:

I will give excellence.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday

Spent much of the day on the couch. The day started at 7:15 with a stomachache. Four tums tablets seemed to do the trick, but I stayed home from church, which was disappointing. Did feel better as the day went on.

I finished my book on Harry S. Truman over the weekend, so I started in on 'Our Boys,' which has Smith Center football as its topic. More to come on that book.

Listened to KSU hoops, and then to UTEP hoops-- a win for the Cats but not for the Miners. And I'm OK with it. I don't react well to losses by my teams, since these games have too great an importance in my life, and what they do has too much an impact on the rest of my day. So I did a good job of moving on today.

Also practiced on excel spreadsheet, which has been a big stumbling block toward getting a job. It's a way in which I think I can contribute.

And Monday means the holidays are truly over. Back to work and some semblance of normalcy. Back to advancing the ball and finding out which direction to go in.

No comments:

Post a Comment